sorry for the non-update. things get out of hand completely for the following reasons:
- my mobile internet is very restricted. I can't really use the bandwidth until they gave me the extra allowance on 4th June
- I just been to Beijing for 4 days, unhappy experience but I'll report on the weather and what to bring for Beijing summer
- I have been quarantined in Beijing Airport for 1.5 hours as a swine flue suspect. My body temperature just 37.1'C with no air-con in the airport, and they let me go when I told them I'm there for my father's shop opening.
- My dad blame my quarantin on my weight. His comment ' Dieting is woman's lifetime job. you can't quit for one day' hello? My BMI is only 24.5
- My laptop is completely broken down. I struggle to find money even to fix it. using the eepc atm for all computer related work
- My trip so far been dominated the following things: weddings
The diamond ring is for myself. We have asked for the permission and I'm getting married in Oct 2010.
Have been really busy because of the proposal. Telling my parents, telling S' parents, meeting the parents, organising the ring. We've tried to do things as simple as possible but even it is 1 year away, there's so much to do.
I'll update with reviews and pics as soon as 4th June arrive. I'm already writing, just can't post due to bandwidth.
I've update my right hand column to show what's coming. Hopefully everyone can stay tune.
P.S For those who asked / email for CP: sorry I haven't reply.