Wednesday, April 28, 2010
rant rant rant (and dun click unless u want to be in trouble)
You might think I'm crazy. I think I am too. Indeed, when the majority of the family are on the cyber space (yes, you dad.. you peep my twitter and possibly be linked here, now go away) You feel that you cant say what you like before you realised they're peeping.
I did a few blogs that I rant and talked about my life, and all been closed down by S. Yes, he demanded that. His family is a very modern family that make technology pays them money so he feels that blogging is evil. I need a blog post to get a few things off my chest. so beauty product review is on hold, at least at this moment.
Stop reading if you don't want to see the evil Eve. That's deep down true evil (but if you're nosey carry on!!)
Recently realising that I have only 6 months before my big day, for some funny reasons, all the old ex-s and enemies decided to wave hi!! on cyberspace. I know there's at least 5 people who share the same name (both first and family name) and hey.. you managed to find me... now in an interesting turn to their life... this is what I discovered:
1) ex- No. (I dun know how to number.. say No. 1?) got married with a girl who I think all the way was to marry for immigration purpose. Had a daughter a year ago and sadly his father passed away.
Are we talking to each other? no. coz he called be the 'BIATCH'.
please. you're welcome to hit me when you see me in town, but you decided not to. Remember when I saw you last time? You decided to be a coward and dug your head deep into your noodles.
2) ex- no 2. you're old. Sorry.. if I know you'll look like this now, I surely won't go out with you in the first place
3) ex- no.3 became a PPC (Prospective parliamentary candidate) . his seat is not even endorsed by his party as a targeted seat (meaning not much money will be spent and he'll possibly be crying everyday)
'where's my leaflet? sorry they can't be printed coz we dun have money for colour prints, how's black and white and here's an inkjet printer'.
I secretly planned a memoir of mine if he ever get elected. Publisher please enquire of this lucrative book deal (lol)
4) ex- no. 4 split up with his girl, and decided to be a loser (they're called the Snail 蝸婚族 in Chinese slang). still living in with an ex- and sharing the same flat. I seems to know more of these losers these days
You know, when you split, you should just move on.I generally sent them a bill of all my stuff that I left behind and asked to be sent back by registered delivery. I did this to a guy who can't afford to pay registered delivery. So I agreed to meet him in a very busy station, whack him with the bag that filled with my stuff and left him puzzled to what happened while I disappeared into the crowd
5) ex- No. 5 split up with me coz I found out he wrote his will (yes... how to split his only asset. a paint brush anyone?) dedicated to another girl whom he has fallen in love way before me. the other girl concerned got married and guess what. He was not invited despite he called themselves 'best' friend. In chinese saying, he sulked coz 'Groom is not me' 新郎不是我
6) ok a friend. (not an ex- woohoo) got married at 7 months pregnant. wore a extremely bulky wedding dress at the registration. Everyone knows what is going on, just show your bump!
rant over. happy eve move on to her depressing PhD