Sunday, January 24, 2010

Natural foundation trial


Used maybelline pure mineral foundation and lavchuca powder foundation
cake today
When I used maybelline before I thought it is too light on coverage
but on a gd skin day it is perfect
Been putting too much foundation and caked up so looking a more naturaL
base look. just dap some powder on area ie chin and nose is perrrfect
Still on trial looking for the best eyeline that dun run even Barry m
fail on me
Only thing works is gel liner or liquid liner pencil liner heads
To bin

2 comments:

  1. I can confidently recommend the K-palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 1 Day Tattoo. Because it stays on all day, doesn't smudge all day, and only runs, when in contact with water or tears. Really, I promise. The applicator is a plus too, because it's a liquid liner, but the felt tip makes it easypeasy to apply. Anyway, I recommend this to anyone, and no one was ever disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Paul & Joe Protective Dual Powder Foundation? (something like that) with spf 20 PA++ I believe... It's really natural and matte but with a slight glow... the best thing I love about it is how natural it looks when my skins becomes a bit oilier and it never turns dull throughout a long day !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin