Saturday, September 26, 2009

My recent chaotic life

My recent chaotic life...


While I made the effort to blog nearly once a day (and thanks for all those who come here... I see numbers going up and up) I am chased by a grueling schedule.


  1. I am leaving for frankfurt tomorrow for some work

  2. I got a flu and PMS.. bad bad combination

  3. I got a 4000 words deadline on the proceedings paper which I need to submit

  4. 2 conference paper proposal to submit

  5. Accounting all my income and expenses since 07 All coz of my laziness


All to end by 30 th sept. in 4 days..


did I do anything of these? no.. I think I'll be stuck in frankfurt working my arse out.


So I present you..


the cutest cat of all

Dao dao eating cupcakes..


4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute pic of Dao Dao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing!! I hate travelling when I'm sick and have all kinds of crap going on!!

    Don't feed little Dao cupcakes! It's not good for him--from someone who has a diabetic cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you got a lot of things to do. Dao Dao is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute photo of Dao Dao!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin