Originally my must-buy list in Kevinbeauty was as long as my A4 pages can hold, unfortunately, their stupid system doesnt allow to put items in shopping cart. Yes there's no shopping cart in their system, and you need to buy items one by one. therefore to buy 3 items, you'll need to put in 3 request and pay 3 times and pick the location of pickup 3 times!!! therefore, I only buy 2 items as I can't be bothered to press the same buttonsssss 3 times.
I'll do a quick English explaination if you are going to buy any Taiwanese makeup on payeasy (just if you stop by in taiwan)
please note:1. Payeasy/kevin beautymaker didn't pay me or give me goodies to do this. I do this coz I know there are ladies out there who can't read chinese but want to buy
2. All taiwan collection item that are available on payeasy is free delivery (except to overseas buyer) the cost you see is the cost you pay at the end. No need to pay extra
3. apparently it is like a rakuten system. Sellers advertised on payeasy, but they can't group items together to send over to you because they just can't. So if you buy 2 items from skincology and 2 items from Kevinbeauty, you need to make 4 transactions together, but can be all pick up at the same store
4. if you are from overseas and want to make use of the free delivery option, i recommend you collecting your item from a convinient store such as 7-11, OK near your hotel. Because I had bad experience where the item was stuck at the reception over 5 days before i was told it was there!! Also, if you don't want to give out credit card details, you can pay at the convenient store rather than in advance. (good if you thought you want to ditch your order and runaway last minute)
1. Go to www.payeasy.com.tw and choose which item. Kevin beauty items are listed on the left, where it says 'Kevin'
2. Once you're in the Kevin beautymaker website. All the hot seller items and promotion items are on the left, and in the middle grey panel, they are separate into categories, such as base makeup, concealer, eye makeup, cheek makeup, lips etc
3. I have picked the eye concealer and you need to scroll down the page until it shows you the colour option. Click the red box to buy.
4. It'll then take you to the special promotion page where you can combine specific items assigned by kevin beauty in the order. That's the only time you can buy more than 1 item in each order. Bargain such as 1NT (£0.02) makeup base is on offer5. once you press the button red button, it'll take you to the login page.
first time buyer need to register as member, click the box on the right.
6. They'll ask your Taiwan ID number as login. For overseas buyer, use your date of birth plus the first 2 initial of your name (i.e. 01011900EV) as your login. the rest is just basic question such as email, taiwan address and taiwan telephone number
7. once you have registered, you will go back to where you login and complete the order. You will need to choose where it will be deliver (home or convinient store) and if you ask for home delivery, what kind of card payment (they have something called online ATM, credit card or bank transfer)
8. once you have chosen the delivery method and payment. It'll confirm your order like this.
9. you'll receive an email confirming an order is placed. Generally, goods are delivered in 3 working days. If there are no stock, they aim to delivery in 5 working days. A separate email will be sent to your mobile and email once they make the delivery and notify you to collect in the convenient store.
10. You can now collecting quoting your name and what order (I'll let you know in detail) at your chosen convinient store
Hope this is useful to girls out there!