Hiya. I’m back after I need to clear up with dao’s ‘present’.I thought I better do a proper post in beauty.
I have been reading a few blogs including URCosme about ‘hit the pan’. Basically you show off the makeup or skincare products that you have nearly use-up. Now.. it is rather difficult for makeup to be used up, and I managed to do with a few. If anyone wants a good review of any of the products I feature today, please feel free to leave a message and I shall write a good review about it.
1. Borghese Pink Fango mudI have this for more than 2 years. My mom always use Borghese and of course I buy it for myself. This mud compare to the original fango mud features brightening and moisturising. Anyone who likes doing facial at home but can’t afford high prices (i.e. paper masks) should invest on this. Although the SA says it lasts 3 months, trust me, this last for years
2. Rose & Co Rose Petal SalveBought in Dec 07, and it is nearly hitting the pan. Compare to Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, it says it helps any dryness on any part of the body. I suffered from enzyme on legs and if in case I have no cream on me, this is my saviour.
Also, this has the lovely rose smell and not dominating.
3. IPSA eye shadow paletteJesus, when did I buy this? 2003?
I think it is at the end of its life as you can see the ‘brown’ colour is hitting the pan, and the light cream colour has solidified. I’m keeping this as it is a very good colour combination and waiting to get to HK to find a replacement.
4. LippiesNude lips for me means dark red rose colour. On the left we have Ettusais lipsticks. Which I have repurchased once and used up.
One the right we have the IPSA lipgloss, and I will definitely repurchase as I tried more than 5 lipgloss and unable to match the same colour. It is a peachy-rose on me and it is really pigmented.
5. Gransenbon BlushI love love love this. It is light, great brush included and great colour. Bought in July 2007 and definitely repurchasing.
6. Moisturiser and BB creamVichy Aqulia Thermal Light (which I reviewed) and this is actually my third tube.
Skinfood Mushroom BB cream Shade no.2 is my first ever bb cream and bought in March 2008 when the BB cream crazy only just started. I was told by the SA this is a tinted moisturiser (fair explanation). However I won’t repurchase because it is a little bit light on me.
7. ConcealersLaniege Concealer No.3 is really good on acne and spots. And I used the Benefit Erase Paste No.2 as well until I discovered Boi-ing. I probably won’t repurchase either of the items because I am getting old and they caked up during the day. I’m in HK for a good concealer lookout.
all the reasons that I can shop heavily in HK, haha....